First – thanks my Hervé that I can take part here 😉 Hope we can exchange our knowledge!
Let´s try to collect the different dials which are branded or co-branded. Let´s discuss if they are fakes or reality.
- First I found a Puerto Azul on the web – mounted on a croisiere. (bezel is missing, crown not sure… ) but at the end it looks honest to me. What do you think?
2. Alsta LeJour: What a nice one. I don´t know who is Alsta, but maybe some of you guys can help with that. Stunning and authentic to me. (credit: unknown)
3. Thermidor – found some of them… typical 70s cases. other hands and left subdial is white (credit: unknown)
4. Technos: Different dial layout, so maybe just the regatta-subdial is « borrowed »
5. of course a fake is this Heuer Yachtingraf 7730 😉 found on onthedashs fake gallery. Just the Heuershield printed over the Yemalogo. Plus wrong hands of course.
I hope you have fun to discuss and we will find some more… !